Community Languages Australia is always looking to improve its effectiveness. Its primary role is to support its member Associations – We now have representation from all States and Territories that sit on our Council.
Here an overview of the activities we have done to date this year:
- The Council has met numerous times this year, in February, July, August and September.
- A National Executive Officers Forum was held in September.
- The Council has now endorsed a national Communications Plan, which is currently being implemented.
- CLA is in the final stages of completing its Strategic Plan for 2021-2023
- Has developed a Governance Framework
- CLA has also undertaken several surveys, surveying teachers and instructors to establish the Professional Development needs around the country. This will facilitate CLA to develop need-led resources and training.